Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Time: 11:30am until 1:00pm
[button url=”https://www.facebook.com/events/1398499307049232/” class=”button” size=”large” color=”blue” target=”_blank” lightbox_content=”” lightbox_description=””] RSVP on Facebook [/button]
Whether you are just getting started with building a personal brand or have built a solid foundation, these proven strategic practices will take your personal brand to the next level. Learn the four P’s of personal branding, plus a few awesome tips and tricks for growing a personal brand that resonates with the audience you are trying to reach. Think of this as action-driven personal branding.
- What is a personal brand and how does that compare to a digital footprint? Is there a difference?
- What are two signs that a person’s personal brand needs a makeover?
- What type of personal brand are you?
- How does one successfully manage building their personal brand with all their other commitments in life (work, family, clubs, causes)?
- What’s the difference between owned, earned, and paid media, and how can they each help or hurt someone’s personal brand?
- What social media platforms can deliver the highest returns (qualitative or quantitative) from a personal and business perspective?
Casey Knox Bio:
Casey Knox is a Marketing Communications, Social Media, and Public Relations practitioner with more than a decade of experience. Casey has worked for both the agency and corporate side of marketing and has brought measurable success to clients within hospitality, tourism, non-profits, consumer-packaged goods, technology, and financial services industries.
Over the past 5 years, Casey has been building her personal brand network and even helps executives begin and build their digital brands. She does spoken to and led workshops for college students, advertising professionals, international corporations on marketing,
Casey is currently President of the American Advertising Federation Chattanooga- a 75 member advertising industry focused non-profit dedicated to bringing professional development, legislative support, diversity and multiculturalism, creative work recognition, and more to the Chattanooga community.
Find Casey anywhere online by visiting her splash page: about.me/caseyknox.