This role will report into the Kingsport TN Corporate office, but can be performed remotely and globally.
Eastman’s current hiring policy encourages and prefers new hires be fully vaccinated before reporting to work in this role wh en possible .
Founded in 1920, Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,000 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2021 revenues of approximately $10.5 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
The Senior IT Marketing Team Analyst plays an integral role in Eastman’s current and future digital strategy. One of the fundamental requirements is to assist in architecting and building capability in our Adobe Experience Manager Platform (AEM). As Eastman’s Marketing strategies and digital technology dependencies grow, this role must leverage their technical capabilities along with their marketing experience to meet the future automation and customer interfacing demands. The Analyst will work with an existing IT Commercial Business Solutions team, which necessitates good teamwork and communication skills.
This role will:
- Design, implement, maintain, and troubleshoots Eastman Marketing website, tools, and applications
- Lead complex projects including the design, specifications, and implementation of new capabilities
- Provide hands-on development to create components, templates, integrations, etc.
- Provide day-to-day application support: Address broke/fix, provide consultation, investigate data issues
- Use proper security mechanisms to protect the application and infrastructure landscape from internal and external threats to protect the network and data assets of the company.
- Provide input into cloud-based solutions as required to meet changing business needs
- Use analysis tools to understand and improve the performance/functionality of specific applications.
- Interact with vendors and service providers to understand the relationship, troubleshooting issues, ensures adequate support levels are in place, and evaluates new cloud services and frameworks.
- Provide mentoring and training to other team members regarding current Adobe environment
Extensive experience with Adobe tools including Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), DAM (dynamic media), Analytics, and Target
- Business process analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills:
- Ability to convey ideas in written form and the capability to share those ideas verbally in a clear, concise manner to varying levels of the organization and team peers.
- Collaborate effectively with business partners during discovery, development, or training phases of projects and support.
- Demonstrated experience with full Software Development Lifecycle
- Possess a good understanding of object-oriented programming and relational databases.
- Inherent knowledge of responsive web design techniques
- Comfortable in Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Maintains technical skills, leads investigation of new tools. Stays abreast of industry trends.
- Proven ability to stay organized while managing multiple projects simultaneously—must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple, competing priorities
- Must be a self-starter with high level of initiative with good follow thru.
- Willingness to learn concepts and technologies that are unfamiliar
- Comfortable working in a group setting, learning from others and mentoring new peers
- Additional skill sets a plus:
- Familiarity with .NET
- Basic understanding of PHP/Drupal
Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field from accredited college or university or equivalent experience and five years relevant experience.
- 6+ years of Adobe experience, including AEM.
- Robust web design experience to include back-end and front-end development within AEM.
- Demonstrated history of web development and general application support.
- Proven track record of effective collaboration, alignment, and communication with business partners.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.