Eastman’s current hiring policy encourages and prefers new hires be fully vaccinated before reporting to work in this role wh en possible .
Founded in 1920, Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,000 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2021 revenues of approximately $10.5 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
Are you passionate about sustainability and want to make a difference? We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality right now.
Eastman is an advanced materials company investing in the people, technology, and assets to make the circular economy a reality, right now. We’re revolutionizing recycling at the molecular level to develop sustainable materials with high levels of recycled content that look and act exactly like materials without recycled content. And better yet, we’re doing it with an improved environmental footprint, leaving fossil fuel in the ground and lowering carbon emissions.
In 2019, Eastman began commercial-scale molecular recycling for a broad set of waste plastics that would otherwise be landfilled or incinerated, or worse, end up in the environment. Learn more about our efforts at eastman.eco.
If you share our vision, have relevant experience and want to be a change-maker our world needs, you don’t have to wait. Join our team and do what’s right, now. Ready to learn more? Watch this
Open to remote work with multiple opportunities available.
A marketing communications project manager is responsible for developing and executing detailed marcom project plans based on strategic integrated marketing communications campaigns associated with growth projects or products. This involves day-to-day management of marketing communications projects including creative and digital campaigns, to generate qualified opportunities that lead to revenue growth.
Work in partnership with Marcom reps and managers to develop a good understanding of the strategy, target markets and segments to implement effective marketing communications programs.
Develop, monitor, and manage projects and campaigns within approved budget. Has responsibility for project execution and works directly with cross-functional marcom teams.
- Project Execution/Implementation
- Collaborate with senior project manager and/or account reps/managers to understand the IMC plan, goals and objectives
- Create long- and short-term project plans (based on IMC plans), including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Open/close jobs and manage timelines in Project Management software, including managing approvals
- Work with others to complete tasks on time and budget
- Prioritize multiple projects and timelines
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed; communicate changes with team
- Brand Governance
- Ensure proper use of Eastman brand, trademarks and logos
- Budget Management
- Manage project budgets to ensure that estimated and/or approved budgets are not exceeded and that execution is as cost-efficient as possible
Education and Experience
Location: U.S. Central or Eastern time zone; relocation not required
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications degree preferred
Experience: 3-5 years of marketing or communications experience preferred
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Well-organized, detail/project/goal oriented and ability to work under deadlines.
- Ability to effectively influence and work with individuals or teams, internally or externally, to achieve impactful tactical execution of communications tactics, on time and within budget.
- Ability to manage communications with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Understand project management principles, tools and methodologies
- Cost, risk, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Ability to assign tasks effectively
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.