The health and wellbeing of our community, AAF members, students, and guest speakers are our top priority, so this month’s AAF luncheon will be a Zoom Event.
How an agency handles client panic
How an industry shifts to working remotely
For success, the glass has to remain half full
Date: Thursday, October 22, 12:00 – 1:00
Laura Mansfield, Director of Public Relations
Laura Mansfield is a two-time Tombras employee, having served as senior vice president and executive director of public relations and social media during her previous tenure. Before that, she spent a decade on the client-side as vice president of corporate communications for a $10 billion national student loan service provider. A published author and former university professor, Laura holds an MBA in finance in addition to her accreditation in public relations.
- Tombras is 100% indie–founded in 1946 and independent since Day 1.
- Tombras is headquartered in Knoxville with offices in ATL, CLT, DC, and NYC.
- We’re a 3rd generation family-owned business.
- Our full-service social media team executes ongoing programs for 30+ clients.
- Laura is a certified yoga instructor.
- Jordan rides a Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Tombras PR has a mascot named Milo.